文法 #56 場所を表す前置詞(at / in / on)

[場所を表す前置詞の一覧]

[at:特定の地点・場所]
  • There are a good number of people at the park.
  • We saw a baseball game at the stadium.
  • Open your books at page 10.
  • He always arrives late at school.
  • The teacher told us to look at the blackboard.
  • He throw the ball at the center of the board.
  • Peter glanced at her.
  • "Don't laugh at me!", she shouted at him.
  • John arrived at the airport 2 hours before the flight.
  • Let's meet at the theater.
    ※住所を表すのに at が使われる。
    • Please email me at marumarutonton@yahoo.co.jp.
    • My office is at 1-1-1 Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ward.

[in:空間(・地域や領域)の中]
  • My office is in Shinjuku.
  • We sit in the room.
  • John arrived in Tokyo from New York yesterday.
  • He lives in Paris.
  • Please fill in the form to make an order.
  • Becky took part in the competition.
  • I don't usually put my keys in the drawer.

[on:何かに接している]
  • A fallen leaf floated on the surface of the water.
  • I put an egg on the kitchen table.
  • We watched a baseball game on television.
  • The picture is on page 10.
  • He lives on a farm.
  • I called on my aunt last month.
  • The shop is on the left.
  • Get on a shuttle bus to the hotel at the airport.
  • The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
  • From there we can look down on the village.
    ※身体の一部を指すのに on が使われる。
    • The stick hit me on my shoulder.
    • He kissed me on my cheek.
    • I wear a ring on my finger.

日記 に補足があります。

→ 文法 #35 前置詞の一覧

→ 文法 #57 場所を表す前置詞(to / toward / for / from)
→ 文法 #58 場所を表す前置詞(into / out of)
→ 文法 #59 場所を表す前置詞(over / under)
→ 文法 #60 場所を表す前置詞(above / below / beneath)
→ 文法 #61 場所を表す前置詞(up / down)
→ 文法 #62 場所を表す前置詞(before / after / behind)
→ 文法 #63 場所を表す前置詞(between / among)
→ 文法 #64 場所を表す前置詞(near / beside / by)
→ 文法 #65 場所を表す前置詞(round / around)