文法 #12 文型の一覧

[第一文型:S+V]
  • I go to school from Monday to Friday.
  • Many people died in the war.
  • There is a newspaper on the desk.

[第二文型:S+V+C]
  • This is a pen. (C=名詞)
  • The flower is red. (C=形容詞)
  • I am running around the park. (C=現在分詞:進行形
  • The book was written by a famous comedian. (C=過去分詞:受動態
  • Her dream is to be a singer. (C=不定詞・名詞用法)
  • He happened to see my brother. (C=不定詞・形容詞用法)
  • The fact is that she killed her husband. (C=名詞節)
  • It is of no use complaining to you. (C=前置詞句・形容詞)

[第三文型:S+V+O]
  • I watched TV last night. (O=名詞)
  • I wanted to see cherry blossoms.(O=不定詞・名詞用法)
  • He like playing soccer. (O=動名詞)
  • I hope that she will pass the exam. (O=名詞節)

[第四文型:S+V+O+O]
  • I gave my mother flowers on Mother’s Day.
    • → I game flowers to my mother on Mother's Day (give型:to)
  • My friend bought me a ticket of the concert.
    • → My friend bought a ticket of the concert for me. (but型:for)
  • He told me that she passed the exam. (O=名詞節)
  • I asked her why she was so angry. (O=関節疑問文→名詞節)

[第五文型:S+V+O+C]
  • I call the dog Pochi. (C=名詞)
  • She is painting the wall yellow. (C=形容詞)
  • I saw some fish swimming in the river. (C=現在分詞)
  • I found the new machine broken. (C=過去分詞)
  • We thought him to be responsible. (C=不定詞)
  • I heard someone close the door. (C=原型不定詞:知覚動詞 or 使役動詞
  • He had his car fixed. (使役動詞

→ 課題 #04
→ 文法 #05 現在進行形
文法 #06 受動態
文法 #24 疑問詞が導く名詞節
文法 #21 知覚動詞
文法 #03 使役動詞