課題 #04

[発音 - θとð]
  • Thanks for helping me.
  • Let's take another picture.
  • There is nothing to do.
  • They both don’t want to brush their teeth before bed.
  • The key difference between cloths and clothes is that cloths refer to fabrics whereas clothes refer to garments.

[文型]
  • The car stopped suddenly in front of us. [第一文型:S+V]
  • The flower is red. [第二文型:S+V+C]
  • I bought a new camera last week. [第三文型:S+V+O]
  • I gave my mother flowers on Mother’s Day.[第四文型:S+V+O+O]
  • I call the dog Pochi.[第五文型:S+V+O+C]

[接続詞 as]
  • She spilled the juice as she was getting up. [時]
  • She stayed home as she had no car. [原因・理由]
  • The letter "K" is sometimes silent, as it is in "knock". [様態]
  • The fabric was soft as silk. [比例・比較]
  • Improbable as it seems, it's still true. [譲歩]

[attend / attendance / attention]
  • I have a meeting to attend. 
  • Regular attendance is required in that class.
  • But he paid no attention to her warning.


文法 #11 発音記号の一覧
文法 #12 文型の一覧
文法 #13 接続詞as
文法 #14 派生語