課題 #13

[助動詞 must]
  • I must leave now.
  • You must not leave without telling me where you’re going.
  • They must have caught an earlier train.

[接頭辞:un]
  • The reason she killed herself is unknown.
  • Police attempts to infiltrate neo-Nazi groups were largely unsuccessful.
  • I hate to see you unhappy.
  • They are so unlike nobody would believe they were sisters.

[pronunciation - f and v]
  • /f/ and /v/ are pronounced with the same mouth position of the top teeth biting the bottom lip, but with /f/ pronounced with more air and no use of the voice box.
  • It is a fine day. / It is a vine plant.
  • We have a few questions for you. /  Your view is too optimistic.
  • The surface of the earth is 70% water. / The service was very bad.

[同義語 - 見る]
  • I looked at Tom.
  • I watch television.
  • I saw him.
  • You must view the matter from different angles.
  • She glanced briefly at the newspaper.
  • Tom and Mary stared at each other.
  • He gazed at the ceiling for a long time.


文法 #33 助動詞 must
文法 #32 接頭辞
文法 #11 発音記号の一覧
文法 #27 同義語