文法 #54 限定・範囲・制限を表す副詞節

[接続詞の種類]
  • There is nothing as far as I can see .
  • So far as I am aware, no proper investigation has ever been carried out into the subject.
  • Insofar as you are a student of our college, you have access to our library facilities.
※as far as = so far as = insofar as

[as long as vs as far as]
  • You can go to the party as long as you come back before midnight.
  • She moved as far as she dared from the rock, searching for him.
※as long as:時 または 仮定・条件
※as far as:限定・範囲・制限

[as far as]
  • As far as I can, I'll help you.
  • As far as I know, he's still in Paris.
  • As far as I'm concerned, I have no objection.
  • The book, as far as I can judge, is remarkably accurate.
  • As far as I can see, that is highly unlikely.
  • As far as I'm aware, nobody has done anything about it.
  • As far as I can remember, it begins with K.
  • As far as I can judge, they are all to blame.

日記 に補足があります。

→ 文法 #36 従属接続詞の一覧

→ 文法 #46 時を表す副詞節
→ 文法 #47 原因・理由を表す副詞節
→ 文法 #48 場所を表す副詞節
→ 文法 #49 仮定・条件を表す副詞節
→ 文法 #50 譲歩を表す副詞節
→ 文法 #51 目的を表す副詞節
→ 文法 #52 結果を表す副詞節
→ 文法 #53 様態を表す副詞節
→ 文法 #55 比例・比較を表す副詞節