課題 #11

[前置詞 with]
  • He was with his friend when he saw me.
  • People with a lot of money are not always happy.
  • I wrote a letter with the pen you gave me.
  • Be careful with the glasses.
  • Why are you angry with me?
  • He was silent with shame.
  • She sleeps with the window open.

[仮定法]
  • If I had much money, I could travel all over the world.
  • If it were fine today, we would go to see this festival.
  • If I were free today, I should help him move house.
  • If he were here, he might do that work.

ease /easy / easily
  • He is such a strong runner that he won this race with ease.
  • This medicine eases the pain.
  • This novel is so easy that even a child can read it.
  • Taking off is easier than landing.
  • Plastic does not burn easily.

operate / operation / operator
  • Tom has no idea how to operate this machine.
  • He decided to be operated on.
  • The machine operates all day long.
  • Their firm operates abroad.
  • The cost of operating schools continued to rise.
  • Carry her to the operating room.
  • He easily understood the operation of the machine.
  • The telephone operator asked the caller to hold on until a connection was made.


文法 #28 前置詞 with
文法 #29 仮定法
文法 #14 派生語