文法 #58 場所を表す前置詞(into / out of)

[場所を表す前置詞の一覧]

[into]
  • She went into her room to change her dress.
  • I got into a taxi outside Shinjuku Station.
  • I'll come into the office early tomorrow.
  • Tom stepped into the shower.
  • He looked into the sky and at the stars.
  • The boy was about to jump into the lake.
  • He burst into tears.
  • He burst into laughter.
  • The car turned over and burst into flames.
  • Can you translate English into Japanese?
  • We can divide the work into three parts.
  • These three countries were united into one.
  • Enter the information into the computer.
  • Can you change this into American dollars?
  • Yokohama has developed into a very large city.

[out of]
  • Professor Johnson is out of town this week.
  • I'm always clipping recipes out of magazines.
  • I really had to drag myself out of bed this morning.
  • My daughter just got out of the hospital.
  • The panda broke out of its cage.
  • You must never look out of the windows.
  • Will you put these boxes out of the room?
  • This rain came out of nowhere.
  • He took my report out of my office.

日記 に補足があります。

→ 文法 #35 前置詞の一覧

→ 文法 #56 場所を表す前置詞(at / in / on)
→ 文法 #57 場所を表す前置詞(to / toward / for / from)
→ 文法 #59 場所を表す前置詞(over / under)
→ 文法 #60 場所を表す前置詞(above / below / beneath)
→ 文法 #61 場所を表す前置詞(up / down)
→ 文法 #62 場所を表す前置詞(before / after / behind)
→ 文法 #63 場所を表す前置詞(between / among)
→ 文法 #64 場所を表す前置詞(near / beside / by)
→ 文法 #65 場所を表す前置詞(round / around)