文法 #102 疑問代名詞

[疑問代名詞]
  • who / whose / whom(誰?)
  • what / (※) / what(何?)
  • which / (※) / which(どちら?)
※what document(何の本)、which station(どちらの駅)といった使い方をする場合、それらの what や which は 疑問形容詞

[who / whose / whom]
  • Who had handed it to her? (主語)
  • Who is that man over there? (補語)
  • Whom are you going to invite? (目的語)
  • Whose keys are on the kitchen counter? (主語)
  • Whose friend is he? (補語)
  • Whose are these books? (補語)
  • Whose bicycle did you want to borrow? (目的語)

[間接疑問文]
名詞節を作る。
  • She asked me who built the building. (主語)
  • I don't know who he is or what he does. (補語&目的語)
  • I don't care whom you invite. (目的語)
  • She isn't sure whose car that is. (所有格:補語)

[whomはあまり使われない]
文法的にはwhomが正しいところでも、whoが良く使われる。
  • Who did you come to the party with?
  • Who did you get that from?
  • I don't know who he gave the book to.
  • That is the woman who I was talking to.
※もちろんwhomにしても問題はない

日記 に補足があります。

→ 文法 #103 代名詞の一覧